Saturday, November 20, 2010

New Frienships

Be kind to everyone you meet, you never know when your gonna meet someone who will become a great lifelong friend. I speak these words from the heart and from personal experience. I've made a few new friends,  I've only  known them  for a few weeks.We all connected on youtube and now I feel like i've known them forever.  I have a select group  of great friends that I love dearly. Although I love meeting new people and chatting about life and everything in between, I'm really selective with who I let into my life. I don't like change. I meet people all the time and I don't come across people that I have an INSTANT connection with. And with all the looney tunes in this world meeting people on line was  the furthest thing from my mind ( i'm such a scary  person. But  our friendships were instant. We didn't know each other from  cans of paint. We are all members and subscribers to  each others  youtube channels and just reached out to each other. They are such a awesome woman. I have no doubt that we are all going to be great friends for years to come. I have somewhat of an open door policy and I am very easy to get along with. I try to make everyone feel comfortable and special. I live by the simple motto of treating people the way that I want to be treated. It's worked thus far ,Why change now? No Need to name drop. Y'all know who ya are. My shopanistas, fellow shopaholics, shoe lovers , and Designer Handbag Connoisseurs.

                                                         Deuces!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hey girl this is mamasita and i know what you mean i been talking to you for a couple of days and you answer all my question and emails and it seem like you are friend i had for year.

    ReplyDelete