Thursday, November 4, 2010

Designer Handbag Sale!!



Hi Everyone. I am finally finally going to get my Designer Handbag and more sale up and running. I will be selling 100% Authentic Designer Handbags, clothing and shoes. There will be some items that have never been used, however the majority of the items have been Lovingly Pre-Owned. All of the items are in mint condition. Those items that may show more signs of wear than others such as scratches or staining  or that have marks on them will be sold at a lower percentage than the other items. Most of the items will be sold at either 40 or 50% off the retail price or price that I paid. Most of these handbags have their original tags, dust bags for storage ( locks and keys) and boxes. The buyer will be responsible for the shipping costs. Basic Ground Ups Shipping cost is $13.98. With ground shipping your package will arrive between 3-4 days after payments has been received. I can offer overnight shipping however the cost for that is crazy. But if you would like it overnight I can certainly do that. There are also other options of shipping which we can discuss at the time of purchase.  At this time my payment method of choice is Paypal. The link to my Paypal account is listed bellow.

                                                                 Purchasing Instruction:
                                 If you would like to purchase anything that I have listed Please email me @                          Knoelle7630@gmail.com.
Once an Item has been Fully Paid for I will List that Item as SOLD!!
If there are any questions please ask them prior to purchasing. All purchases will be final. I personally think that you will be very happy with your purchase.
There will be times when I list a price, however I know that times are hard and not everyone is a crazy shopper like me so I will post the price as BEST OFFER. So look out for those extra special deals.
Louis Vuitton NeverFull: Retail Price $700.00
Asking Price: $400.00
BRAND NEW!!!!
Juicy Couture: Retail Price $298.00
Asking Price: $180.00
BRAND NEW!!! Ruehl No.925 Retail Price: $368.00
Asking Price: 220.00(40% off)
Patent Leather Juicy Couture Multi Use Small Bag Retail Price:$98.00
Asking Price: $45.00
LIKE NEW!!: Limited Edition Roberto Cavalli Retail Price: 1780.00
(yes I paid that, CRAZY RIGHT?) ASking Price 890.00
Or Best Offer
                                                                  
Louis Vuitton Papillon 25 ( Rare) Retail Price $525.00
Asking Price: $315.00 (40% off)
Pink Leather Juicy Couture Bag: Retail Price : 398.00
Asking Price: $200.00 (40% off)
                                                             HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!

                                               

1 comment:

  1. Wow! nice blog related to Designer Handbag Sale. Thanks for sharing it.

    Used Designer Handbags Glasgow

    ReplyDelete